Pro's and Con's of Living in Pace, Florida
Pace, Florida is a small town located in Santa Rosa County, Florida. It is known for its quiet, laid-back lifestyle and natural beauty. While living in Pace can be an appealing prospect for some, it also comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. In this blog post, we will explore some of the pros and cons of living in Pace, Florida.
My name is Greyson Roberts, Realtor and owner of BOSS Properties. Consider us your one stop shop for all real estate needs! Whether you’re looking to buy, sell or invest, we can help nationwide. Give me a call or text, I’d be more than happy to serve you!
First, before we get into it, let us literally give you free money, right now. Let us tell you about our good friend, WeBull, our favorite stock trading app. They are offering you 3 FREE STOCKS valued all the way up to $6,300! No strings attached, for FREE! All you have to do is download WeBull with our link here and deposit any amount. Yes, even just $0.01! Get WeBull today for some free cash here.
- Affordable Cost of Living: One of the biggest advantages of living in Pace is its affordable cost of living. The cost of housing, food, and other essential items is lower compared to other cities in Florida. This makes Pace a great choice for individuals and families on a tight budget.
- Peaceful Lifestyle: Pace is a small town with a population of just over 23,000 people. This means that you can enjoy a peaceful lifestyle without the hustle and bustle of big city living. If you're looking for a quiet and peaceful place to live, Pace is a great choice.
- Natural Beauty: Pace is surrounded by natural beauty. The town is located near the Blackwater River State Forest, which offers hiking, fishing, camping, and other outdoor activities. If you're an outdoor enthusiast, Pace is a great place to live.
- Friendly Community: Pace has a close-knit and friendly community. It's a place where people know each other, and you'll feel welcome from the moment you arrive. If you're looking for a place where you can feel a sense of belonging, Pace is a great choice.
- Limited Job Opportunities: One of the biggest disadvantages of living in Pace is the limited job opportunities. The town is small, and there are not many businesses or industries in the area. If you're looking for a job, you may need to commute to a nearby city.
- Limited Entertainment Options: Pace is a small town, and there are not many entertainment options in the area. If you're looking for a vibrant nightlife or cultural events, you may need to travel to nearby cities like Pensacola.
- Extreme Weather: Pace is located in a hurricane-prone area. This means that the town is susceptible to hurricanes and tropical storms. If you're not comfortable with the possibility of severe weather, Pace may not be the best choice for you.
- Limited Healthcare Facilities: Pace has limited healthcare facilities. If you need specialized medical care, you may need to travel to a nearby city. This can be challenging for individuals with chronic health conditions.
- About 30-40 miles from the beach. This translates into about a 30 minute to an hour drive, depending on many factors. This could be either a pro or a con, depending how close you want to live amongst tourists.
In conclusion, living in Pace, Florida, has its advantages and disadvantages. The town offers a peaceful lifestyle, natural beauty, and a friendly community, but also has limited job opportunities, entertainment options, and healthcare facilities. Ultimately, whether Pace is the right place for you will depend on your personal preferences and priorities.